MISS ASIA HAWAII PAGEANT 2012
The Miss Asia Hawaii Pageant is unique because it focuses on fostering positive traits and skills in the women of Hawaii’s Asian community. Miss Asia Hawaii will represent the epitome of Asian beauty and elegance, and will be responsible for representing and serving her community well. The queen and her court will have a memorable and rewarding year. They will appear in local, state, and national community events for civic, cultural, charitable, and educational events that benefit the community.
- October 31, 2011 – February 2, 2012 : $25.00
- February 3, 2012 – Online Sales Closes at 12 noon – Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- February 4, 2012: $30.00 – At the door
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Doors open 11:30 a.m. Open Seating
Pageant starts 12 noon – 2:00 p.m.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel
120 Kaiulani Ave
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
- Please print ticket and bring this ticket to the event entrance.
- Must have valid photo id to match tickets.
- Each ticket is unique by code.
- Ticket codes will be scanned
- Security will be enforced